• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Butter knife patch knives are back

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Butter Knife Patch/Neck Knife: $50.00 + $10.00 s&h

Here’s another of my Butter Knife Patch/Neck knives Overall length is 7”. Blade is 1095 High Carbon steel. It’s 3” long by ¾” wide at deepest part of the curved belly. The handle slabs are Curly Maple held on with (4) 1/8” Iron pins. The natural colored slabs are oiled, buffed, and waxed sealed. This knife is SHARP!!!

The sheath is made of 5 oz. oil tanned Calf hide that has great pull up. It’s dark Brown in color. The sheath is X stitched with Natural colored artificial sinew for a period correct appearance. The knife sets deeply into the sheath for a good secure fit, and still draws easily.

I believe that this knife will make others envious; get you comments, and make you stand out at your next Mountain Man camp, Fur Trade/Trapper encampment, thumbnail (245).jpg thumbnail (245).jpg thumbnail (245).jpg or shoot. It will cut veggies, slice your steak, and cut patches at the muzzle, all just as easily.

I take PayPal or Postal Money Orders, money orders will slow the sale slightly. If you’re interested, please PM me here OR email me at this address, [email protected]

I ship same day as funds are received, exceptions are Federal Holidays, severe weather, and Sundays.

Please see the comments and posts left by other satisfied customers for my work in the Edged Weapons forum. As always, Thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (246).jpg
    thumbnail (246).jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back