• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Butter Knife Patch knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Butter Knife Patch/neck knife: $50.00 + $8.00 s &h

This is a design that I came up with about 7 months ago. It’s a nice little patch knife/neck knife. The blade is 1095 High Carbon steel. It measures 3 inches long with a width of 3/4” and an overall length of 7.” It measures 3/32” (.093”) thick.

The handle is made of straight grained Walnut slabs with 4 iron pins holding them on. The handle has a nice slim taper from 3/4” at the end to 1/2” where the handle and blade meet. The sheath is made of 4-5 oz. Vegetable tanned top quality leather, hand stitched with artificial sinew, dyed Black, and is adorned with some simple tooling at the top; it also has 2 glass trade beads and a scalp lock with a brass cone. This is meant to be worn as a neck knife and has a soft buckskin thong that measures 20 inches, for hanging from the neck. It can be retied to shorten it.

Unlike most of the neck knives; offered by other online makers, mine comes with the sheath at no additional cost to you. I have a few more of these that I will be listing in the future.

I hope you find this a worthwhile item? It will make you stand out from the competition at your next shoot or look great just hanging from your neck in camp.

As always, Thanks for looking. I take PayPal, postal money orders, or certified bank checks. Checks and money orders will add 2 weeks to the turn-around time. I ship the same day as the money is received, the exceptions are Sundays and Federal Holidays. If interested or you have any questions or comments, PM me here or email me. [email protected]

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (140).jpg
    thumbnail (140).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 269
  • thumbnail (141).jpg
    thumbnail (141).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 271
  • thumbnail (142).jpg
    thumbnail (142).jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 311