• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Building Blind

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
Here is the patch box installed in the stock along with the side plate.

dave
OeYddL5.jpg

Dave,

Having been an "Instructor of OJT's" or in the more common vernacular an "Apprenticeship Instructor" who taught Marines with little or no gunsmithing skills how to build unmentionable NM Rifles, I have sincere empathy for what you are doing with Josh. Still, you are going far beyond the challenges I ever had to deal with and you have my greatest respect for doing it.

Please inform Josh I wish I had had more of my Marines who had the desire and drive to learn gunsmithing Josh has demonstrated, especially with what he has to overcome to learn it. Also, I had to sweat blood to learn hand filing and did not have to deal with the challenges he has overcome. So I have great respect for him as well.

What a truly splendid thing you both are both doing!!

Gus

Back