• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Building an Edward Marshall Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some how some of my earlier post got run into his one .Magic? . But Daves work far exceeds my endevours. I might be more diverse than most US makers . Archaic & Ethnalogical stuff few tackle ,British Military., Scots. that sort of variety . But for shear artistry Dave takes the laurels .Not to say the likes of Jim Hash, Monty Manderinno and a host of like contempories Arent up to Dave.( He would be the first to agree he's not alone ime sure ). But he tells it so well .and demonstrates his methods so helpfully we can all learn things.
Unless perchance at Dixons we have never met .I've been out of the US annual scene for twenty two years but prier to that I did 17 or so years' Wintering 'in the US & Canada & the odd August in UK, day after Dixons usually. Did MLAGB Short range champs at Bisley & the Southern Counties patched ball R vous in darkest Surrey ? .Popped back for the' Eastern ' did Missasinawa. Fort Fred Fort Ti .F 'Ship spring and autumn & any R vous going had far too much fun !Did the' Feast' too . Did a raft of gun shows .After Allentown Ide head West to friends in Washington State via others in Alberta .Quite a schedule for a hitching freight hopper .I never did drive a motor car ,legally anyway .At 79 my race is run you might say (My body does so youde be in concert !) Still working but cant travel as I did cant hunt for weeks at a time (Hills got steeper !) This isn't my Swan song but it could be . My next door Niebour's 90 . But ive a lot more miles on my clock from Africa & other overlanding runs I 'lived in a world 'You might say .Allways makeing guns even if two where ' got up' from Rock drill barrels on jobs I had no other option in North West Australia & a rail extension job in Zululand Reserve .Got pics might add them if anyone curios & both jobs had gun powder fuse to feed them on .
Regards Rambling Rudyard

Back