• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Building a 4 Bore Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of my gun building videos got removed from You Tube so I am moving them over to Rumble. The upload speed on Rumble is rather slow so it is going to take a while to get them all moved over. I am posting the links to the videos here.

Part 1

4 Bore Rifle Build - Part 1
Thank you~ It is a great series you did. Thanks for reposting it to Rumble ( I haven’t used Rumble but need to break free of YouTube’s domination and use it).
Such a shame what is happening in our world...

All of my gun building videos got removed from You Tube so I am moving them over to Rumble. The upload speed on Rumble is rather slow so it is going to take a while to get them all moved over. I am posting the links to the videos here.

Part 1

4 Bore Rifle Build - Part 1
It is a sad note that we innocent muzzleloader lovers have to suffer censorship because of stupidity. If the courts would just lock up the real criminals and keep the habitual ones there, the USA would be a safer place.
Thanks Bill for hanging in there!
Larry

A case of Youtube shooting itself in the a**e again. A Very high proportion of people interested in guns like to see how they are made - at any level and in every era, from a basic gonne right up to a spiffy top-of-the-line sporting or target rifle of the unmentionable kind. Imagine the building-a-gun video of a company like Holland & Holland, Churchill or Purdey being removed because they are deemed offensive and in some way supportive of criminal activities.

The US viewing figures for this kind of video must be nothing less than titanic - in our club of around 450 there are not many people who don't watch YT, of that I'm sure.

Back