• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

builder/seller in North Central Tennessee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skypilot39b

36 Cal.
Reaction score
OK, I thought I had his information marked, but can't find it. I'm looking for a fairly well known builder/seller in Tennessee, north of Nashville a bit. works out of a small shop in a small town and I wish I could think of the rest of who he is, but I'm sure someone will know who I'm talking about

I stopped there a few years ago on my way to Oakridge TN to shoot. Ended up not having what I wanted, but I would love to go back just to visit and poke around. But dont want to waste his time.

Fleener

Tip stays pretty busy and keeps a tight schedule. Lol

I always call before making the drive over there, it’s about 1 1/2 hours to his shop.

It seems he has a certain time for lunch and running errands then it’s back to the shop.

As far as I know he still builds 4 guns at once, completing each step on each one along the way.

I try to limit my visits to about an hour or so, but when he gets wound up telling stories of days gone bye you may be there awhile. LOL

The man is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to bp guns.

Back