• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Buffalo Hunting 2020

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friends. I have three targets sitting on my desk unscored. I havent even opened them yet due to time constraints with work and life.

Sadly, I think this will be the last contest I post for a while. I encourage someone else to take up the mantle and set these up.

My personal life has taken me away from firearms in general, I wont go into the reasons why except to say I have committed no crimes, just had some personal issues that made me set them down for a time. Eventually I will get back into this hobby I have loved for so long, but for now I am setting it aside

I will remain a member of the forum, and an occasional lurker, but since my posts have been restricted to these contests for a while now, I will likely be inactive for posting.

Thanks for a great run, I look forward to the day I can return to this hobby I was once so passionate for.

Looks like a 5 way tie this month. The first ever I think. Scores below

NameTotal
Msmith
5​
Ames
5​
Nessmuk
5​
Dashriprock
5​
Russell Shaffer
5​
Bouse Bill
4​
No Name
3​
Flinter 1977
3​
Maven
3​

I'm happy to announce that our new member MSmith has graciously offered to take up the mantle. I will be coordinating with him this week. I'm sending him copies of my files to help him out.

Thanks again to all of you for understanding, and for your help keeping this alive for so long with me at the helm.

Back