• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Budget minded

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top Notch importers for the Spanish products, their past was as the custom shop for CVA traditional guns.
Never a problem with Deer Creek as vendors. As a savvy consumer their history is honest.

You said budget minded in the header. May be a wonderful company to deal with, I'm sure.
But if you are budget minded you can find the same products out there for less.

I ordered an item from Deer Creek and received e-mail saying item was shipped. Money cleared, the whole transaction was good. I went to track the shipment with tracking number and sender had canceled shipment. Maybe not a big deal, but my trust is not the best in the world. Thanks

I ordered an item from Deer Creek and received e-mail saying item was shipped. Money cleared, the whole transaction was good. I went to track the shipment with tracking number and sender had canceled shipment. Maybe not a big deal, but my trust is not the best in the world. Thanks
I hope that you contacted the credit card company, for a charge back. Enough of those and a bad actor loses their ability to process cards directly.

Straightened right out, with Deer Creek admitting it was their fault with the wrong poke of a button. Can't beat that with a stick. I know other suppliers may be a little cheaper, but with the treatment I received from Deer Creek they will have more of my business.

They're known to sometimes have some "closed out" Traditions models in stock.
Someone posted that they received delivery of a brand new Traditions .36 Shenandoah flintlock rifle
from Deer Creek on April 11th which I believe is a discontinued model that's hard to find.
At the time he ordered it, he said that they had a few left....hint! hint! ;)

IMG_20190418_125414.jpg
IMG_20190418_125437.jpg

Last edited:
1 purchase from them last year, shipped to my home here in Florida. Totally satisfied. I wouldn't hesitate buying from them again.

Had similar just recently. Not Deer Creek. Turned out that statement remains on tracking until shipper picks up the item and it is officially scanned into their system. After their pick up the statement was removed. I too was concerned and called the vendor. They said it was standard.

They said it was standard.

I found the same reply from Deer Creek and my order came as planned. It is a shame that things have gotten so if a snafu in an expected transaction is that the negative is expected, I'm afraid that is the world we live in today. I would order from Deer Creek again and probably will, now that I know what to expect.

I stopped there a few years ago and bought a case of BP. Great price and nice folks to deal with. Greg :)

Back