• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Buckskin pants

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Technically I don't have the pants made yet this is an offer to make them.
I came into some leather at a reasonable price and thought some of you might like pants at a reduced price.
The leather is a cream color just slightly lighter than brain tanned I'm pretty sure there is enough for two pairs of pants.
The style and size are your choice but can't exceed 44" waist, they can be made in no fringe, fringe from hip to ankle, waist to knee, and around the knee.
The price will be 150.00 shipped. The only caveat is when I start cutting the second pair if I run out of material I'll have to cancel that order.
The first two to commit by PM will be the buyers. I need no money down just the size and style.
Here's the color of the leather.

Attachments

• IMGP0852.JPG
    IMGP0852.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 73
I figured that deal wouldnt last long. I dont really know her size, 4 I think.
I asked because some friends have mentioned that she really likes to wear pants in the house! So seeing your ad I thought Id check if she likes buckskins.

I figured that deal wouldnt last long. I dont really know her size, 4 I think.
I asked because some friends have mentioned that she really likes to wear pants in the house! So seeing your ad I thought Id check if she likes buckskins.
I can do a 41 but at this time I'm on hold for the second pair. I was at a rendezvous last Sunday
and a young lady came by the camp wearing buckskins. I'd say she was in her early 20s, even at the ripe old age of 70 I notice how well the pants fit her....... :thumb:

Great post and cool product.

However, how is this allowed when they took down the same ad and positioning that I did with a Longrifle kit I had?

They told me I couldn’t “peddle services”🤔..

Anyways, hope you get some business!

Great post and cool product.

However, how is this allowed when they took down the same ad and positioning that I did with a Longrifle kit I had?

They told me I couldn’t “peddle services”🤔..

Anyways, hope you get some business!
Sir I can't say what the powers that be decide. I've sold several leather products on this site and I'm not really peddling a product I'm asking if someone wants a pair of leather pants with a batch of leather that I got at a good price. I would think however that the sales of firearms and leather goods is comparing apples to oranges.

Technically I don't have the pants made yet this is an offer to make them.
I came into some leather at a reasonable price and thought some of you might like pants at a reduced price.
The leather is a cream color just slightly lighter than brain tanned I'm pretty sure there is enough for two pairs of pants.
The style and size are your choice but can't exceed 44" waist, they can be made in no fringe, fringe from hip to ankle, waist to knee, and around the knee.
The price will be 150.00 shipped. The only caveat is when I start cutting the second pair if I run out of material I'll have to cancel that order.
The first two to commit by PM will be the buyers. I need no money down just the size and style.
Here's the color of the leather.
Can you make breeches in a size 38 waist?

Sorry, my post probably came off the wrong way. I was agreeing with you. Posting material and describing what you can produce is a great idea. I did it with a Kibler rifle kit and that’s when the mods said I was “peddling”

Apologies if it came off the wrong way! If I hadn’t just bought a horn, I would’ve thought about some buckskin pants

Lol Win some lose some Griz.
I still cant figure out how my freinds knew what she wears in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back