• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Buckskin Leggins

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is a set I made years ago out of German tanned buckskin using artificial sinew. They are full leg length and have a loop to attach to your belt. These can be easily modified if need be to custom fit you. Buckskin has natural imperfections in the grain and a couple of small holes that only adds character and doesn’t weaken the integrity of the leggins. Asking $100. Free shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_7207.jpeg
    IMG_7207.jpeg
    986.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7210.jpeg
    IMG_7210.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7208.jpeg
    IMG_7208.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7209.jpeg
    IMG_7209.jpeg
    1,009.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7206.jpeg
    IMG_7206.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7205.jpeg
    IMG_7205.jpeg
    999.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7219.jpeg
    IMG_7219.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Hi Tom,never mind,I just checked my bank and I have enough money,so I can send it to you on Monday,Please send your address,I will send extra money for postage.Thanks Duane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back