• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Brushy Creek Spring Shoot & Rendezvous, Lenox GA - March 18 - 22, 2020

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is one of the largest, shooting matches in the Southeast. Five days of shooting, starting on Wednesday, and ending on Sunday Noon. Awards given out on Sunday afternoon.

I have about a half dozen trifold brochures that I can mail to anyone in Georgia, first. Just start a Conversation with me, and indicate your USPS mailing address, and I will mail one to you.

They have matches in paper, primitive, hawk & knife, archery, & BPCR. Big potluck dinner served on Saturday evening. Sunday afternoon, winning raffle prizes are drawn, and 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place ribbons awarded along with a pick from prize table. Almost every winner takes home a pound of black powder.

I have been attending since 1995, and its an eight hour drive from NC. Folks from NC, SC, GA, FL, & AL attend yearly. Last year, about 150 were in attendance, including about 90 competitors. RV camping & primitive camping available, and a cook house provides meals, daily. There are about fifty to seventy black powder firearms for sale here on “Sutler’s Row”. Here are a few snapshots from last year. Hope y’all can come.
31B0C3D1-14D2-4F3A-9BDA-9A9F253B140D.jpeg
02EE3F74-62BB-4DC4-BD5B-520C1B534D57.jpeg
3F0C9A0F-50E9-4579-9A9B-446C2C84FC3A.jpeg
7DA0213B-29A2-4EE5-AAC8-DD266BA36E76.jpeg
BC6D3CD6-C65D-4E13-A594-C56A3217656F.jpeg
825270A2-B30C-457C-836C-536A1E60B343.jpeg

The dates are March 18-22. Don't exactly know how to screen shot the brochure, but pretty much all disciplines will be shot. Rifle Open, Traditional Rifle, Pistol - Open and Traditional, Flintlock, Bench, Musket, Smoothbore, Unlimited Hunter, Greybeard, Juniors and Primitive Trial Matches, Cartridge and some Archery.

Thanks, probably won’t try too make it this year...

Looks like a good shoot!
I would like too make it down there one day.

There’s no address given, but if you’ll provide your street address tonight, starting a conversation, I’ll send a brochure Priority Mail at my expenses and you’ll get it Tuesday. I’m doing two fellers tomorrow morning at the post office. Only have two brochures left.

The best I can tell on the map on the brochure, it’s located off Hwy US 41, running East of Lenox, GA, & running parallel with I-75 on the south side between Exit 45 & Exit 49.

I’m leaving early tomorrow morning for a local muzzleloading match, so if you “snooze you lose”.

Latest posts

Back