• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Brushes, Pics and Measure sets

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackley

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Here's a couple of sets that I have made.
GEDC0394.JPG

Top one I made a long time ago. Brass chain Wart hog ivory handles horse hair brush.
2nd. one I just made wire twisted chain, antler handles on the pick and brush, antler measure with ebony cap. Brush has brass bristles..
3rd. just made wire twisted chain. tin handle on the brush. piano wire pick brass measure with copper end with brass ring. Brush has brass bristles.
Last wire chain with brass measure tin cone brush with brass bristles and piano wire pic.
All chains and rings are silver soldered or brazed.

Nice! I especially like the the top one.

Here's a couple of sets that I have made.View attachment 51315
Top one I made a long time ago. Brass chain Wart hog ivory handles horse hair brush.
2nd. one I just made wire twisted chain, antler handles on the pick and brush, antler measure with ebony cap. Brush has brass bristles..
3rd. just made wire twisted chain. tin handle on the brush. piano wire pick brass measure with copper end with brass ring. Brush has brass bristles.
Last wire chain with brass measure tin cone brush with brass bristles and piano wire pic.
All chains and rings are silver soldered or brazed.

Back