• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Brown Bess Short Land repro

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogfood

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi All,
I got this for AWI reenacting here in RI. However, I'm being relocated for work to a place where that type of reenacting doesn't exist. I've shot blanks, birdshot, and round ball out of it with no problems. I'd recommend a .715 (.735 works but only if you're swabbing between shots)
1" flint
42" smooth bbl
Teak stock
No defarbing needed
Front sight only (doubles as a bayonet lug)
This is a Loyalist Arms model. Preliminary assembly in India, with the last 30% of the work done by Blair Higgins of Nova Scotia, Canada
Comes with correct bayonet and frog, flash guard, flint, and frizzen cover.
Extra pictures available upon request.
Asking $650

BB bbl.jpg
BB full.jpg
BB lock.jpg
BB lug.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back