• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Broken or unwanted handgun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddman

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I am looking for percussion pistols or revolvers that are broken, rusted or in a general state of disrepair to restore for a video. If you have one that you have been meaning to get repaired, no longer want or that you would like to see restored, please let me know. Thanks.

I have a CVA Mountain pistol that looks like someone slapped a kit together in a tool shed after 8 Busch Pounders, it won't reliably pop a cap and it rattles when you shake it......I picked it up for like $100 and it's not worth selling really, what did you have in mind?

I have a CVA Mountain pistol that looks like someone slapped a kit together in a tool shed after 8 Busch Pounders, it won't reliably pop a cap and it rattles when you shake it......I picked it up for like $100 and it's not worth selling really, what did you have in mind?

PM Sent

Maddman, I have a kit percussion pistol I bought back in the late 60's that needs some work. I will dig it out and send a pic later on today.
I moved a couple months ago, and it's still boxed up, but I do know right where it's at in my basement.
If you have located one before I post just let me know.

Maddman,

Attached are a couple pics of percussion handgun. Obviously I have not shot it in years. It appears that my son removed a few parts. I may or may not have the removed parts, but would be willing to pay for replacement parts as long as it doesn't cost more than it's worth. I bought this from my biology teacher when I was in 9th grade. I also bought a 1847 Colt Walker from him the same year. Let me know if this is what your looking for....
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_20200410_013151.jpg
    IMG_20200410_013151.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20200410_013202.jpg
    IMG_20200410_013202.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 100

Sent u a pm

Back