WANTED Broken or unwanted handgun

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Maddman

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I am looking for percussion pistols or revolvers that are broken, rusted or in a general state of disrepair to restore for a video. If you have one that you have been meaning to get repaired, no longer want or that you would like to see restored, please let me know. Thanks.

Stantheman86

32 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a CVA Mountain pistol that looks like someone slapped a kit together in a tool shed after 8 Busch Pounders, it won't reliably pop a cap and it rattles when you shake it......I picked it up for like $100 and it's not worth selling really, what did you have in mind?

Maddman

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have a CVA Mountain pistol that looks like someone slapped a kit together in a tool shed after 8 Busch Pounders, it won't reliably pop a cap and it rattles when you shake it......I picked it up for like $100 and it's not worth selling really, what did you have in mind?

PM Sent

Blaze

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Maddman, I have a kit percussion pistol I bought back in the late 60's that needs some work. I will dig it out and send a pic later on today.
I moved a couple months ago, and it's still boxed up, but I do know right where it's at in my basement.
If you have located one before I post just let me know.

Blaze

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Maddman,

Attached are a couple pics of percussion handgun. Obviously I have not shot it in years. It appears that my son removed a few parts. I may or may not have the removed parts, but would be willing to pay for replacement parts as long as it doesn't cost more than it's worth. I bought this from my biology teacher when I was in 9th grade. I also bought a 1847 Colt Walker from him the same year. Let me know if this is what your looking for....
Thank you!

Attachments