• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

British 6 pdr cannon of the Waterloo era - velocity?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only if you live in West Virginia, 😂

Same length, I go round the hill clockwise one day and ccw the other. :D
What I am in reference to can happen in any state, and especially in the state of confusion. Letting another person "pull your leg" to the extent that you might lose your common sense. To even take the time to debate such a off the wall statement from a so called "expert" is a waste of time. And a non-win. But I am sure you understood that.

not sure about Napoleonic but the testing done on the reproduction bronze gun from the Mary Rose suggests it was capable of a supersonic MV as show in the second half of this
and the much more extensive testing done on the reproduction from the Vasa was also just over supersonic .

Really interesting videos!!!

Back