• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Bringing the past back to life... 'Zeke' lives!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bringing the past back to life... my tribute to my 5th G-Granfather - 'Zeke' lives!!!

Anxiously waiting on deer season and wondering if it's bad that I am already lusting after a .40...?

IMG_0991.JPG
IMG_0973.JPG
IMG_0975.JPG
IMG_0977.JPG
IMG_0974.JPG
IMG_0983.JPG
map.jpg
map_1.jpg
name.jpg
.54 cal rifle by Mike Davis, horn my Kevin Hart, bag by me. David Crisalli and Ben Hoffman also have some of their handiwork involved.

Bringing the past back to life... my tribute to my 5th G-Granfather - 'Zeke' lives!!!

Anxiously waiting on deer season and wondering if it's bad that I am already lusting after a .40...?

View attachment 16216 View attachment 16217 View attachment 16218 View attachment 16219 View attachment 16220 View attachment 16221 View attachment 16222 View attachment 16223 View attachment 16224 .54 cal rifle by Mike Davis, horn my Kevin Hart, bag by me. David Crisalli and Ben Hoffman also have some of their handiwork involved.
that’s a really nice set up. The whole set up just looks “right”...

Very nice! The whole setup looks so good. I’m not a huge fan of patchboxs in general but really like that one!! Greg :)

Sure do like that powder horn guiding the reader through "Ezekiel's Expeditions." It looks very much like the map stories I page through in my current reading of Osborne Russell's Journal of a Trapper.

Nice collection and tribute by bringing the past back to life.
Fine thread!:)

wiksmo

Back