• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Brain tanned pants.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beadman

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Hello....These pants measure 34" waist and 34" inseam.Inseam can be shortened if needed by new owner or I can do it for them also.A person would lose the beadwork then though.
There's a 3" extension above waistline double thick [an extra 3" wide strip inside of bark tanned elk I did years ago] for a good harness belt to go around.Fly areas are double thick also.Bone buttons for fly and suspenders.
Made from main sections of 4 large does I shot with self bows/dogwood shafts and brain tanned myself.I've been brain tanning since the 1980's.Don't believe there's any holes at all in the pair.Just barbed wire mark scars.
Still have my Johnny Brown .54 capper hawken though which I shot a lot of deer with before making bows.Still do late into the season.
Qh8kEE9.jpg

Very soft warm leather against the skin.I dry scrape dehair and rope it dry.Makes for plumper thicker leather.Just made a third pair for myself from 2 very large bucks and willing to sell this pair now.
I'm getting older now and barely wore these very much at all.They are'nt very old really.Like new yet.No stains or off colored places.Very well made item and sewn up well for durability.
.A little beadwork on the cuff [#10 seed beads/greasy yellows,crow pale blues,cranberry].Might send suspenders with also.$600.00 or best offer in lower 48.Price includes shipping.Willing to do a useable trade of like value also.

G8cXKpv.jpg

zofGQ9v.jpg

PnVlzYd.jpg

A couple pictures of me wearing them.
gfXUTKX.jpg

ZNq7Hal.jpg

Vv4cUF7.jpg

mu6PBEU.jpg

wMwIOq2.jpg

7BiXLbv.jpg

dGPDNWb.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought a snub nosed .38 special less than a week ago.Sometimes I need to go to the big city.I'm sure it's a fine pistol you've got there and thanks for the offer.I'm really not a gun collector.A few rifles.A couple shotguns,and a couple pistols is all I own.

Seems there is no interest in this item.I will withdraw it soon and sell it somewhere else.Question is how to withdraw it.
I imagine just quit being an MLF supporter and stop the payments.This ad will be available till december 18,2022 then.
You are'nt going to find authentic brain tanned smoked pants cheaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: smo
Won’t fit me but appreciate someone who hunts it then and braintan it! Good luck with your sale Beadman!

Reactions: smo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back