• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

BPTV - THE ALABAMA KENTUCKY RIFLE SHOW

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you fellers are within a 3-4 hour drive you should try to attend next year. Just the opportunity to be in the same room with so many originals from so many different periods and regions is a real eye opener. The Lake Cumberland Show is in February. It's a good one too.

The show was a little smaller than last year but I had a great time admiring the original and contemporary guns and such, visiting with friends and meeting new folks. It was nice meeting Bob and viewing his guns in person. He’s a great guy.

The show was a little smaller than last year but I had a great time admiring the original and contemporary guns and such, visiting with friends and meeting new folks. It was nice meeting Bob and viewing his guns in person. He’s a great guy.

Thanks so much for the kind words Flint, it was great fun to meet all the fellers from here who showed up.

Bob, really enjoyed the video . Was looking forward to the show but the wife tested positive covid a week before so we were quarantined. Attended the last two yrs and found it to be a grEat show, especially as it's only 25 min from me. Love your videos but will not be seein them for a while as I have BANNED YouTube from my computer for at least a week. Seriously considering a lifetime ban.
Dave

Back