Quantcast

BPTV - THE ALABAMA KENTUCKY RIFLE SHOW

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Bob McBride

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
If you fellers are within a 3-4 hour drive you should try to attend next year. Just the opportunity to be in the same room with so many originals from so many different periods and regions is a real eye opener. The Lake Cumberland Show is in February. It's a good one too.

Flint.

32 Cal
Reaction score
The show was a little smaller than last year but I had a great time admiring the original and contemporary guns and such, visiting with friends and meeting new folks. It was nice meeting Bob and viewing his guns in person. He’s a great guy.

Bob McBride

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
The show was a little smaller than last year but I had a great time admiring the original and contemporary guns and such, visiting with friends and meeting new folks. It was nice meeting Bob and viewing his guns in person. He’s a great guy.
Thanks so much for the kind words Flint, it was great fun to meet all the fellers from here who showed up.

1950DAVE

32 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Bob, really enjoyed the video . Was looking forward to the show but the wife tested positive covid a week before so we were quarantined. Attended the last two yrs and found it to be a grEat show, especially as it's only 25 min from me. Love your videos but will not be seein them for a while as I have BANNED YouTube from my computer for at least a week. Seriously considering a lifetime ban.
Dave