• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

BP source - maybe?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody have any experience with usa-reloads? They are a online warehouse only shop. Claim to have real BP in stock. Minimum order is $160.00 and only accept payment through Zelle or Cash App.
Please advise
Turn your SCAM Radar on.

Just to play along with them I added one million pounds of OE to the cart on their website. And according to their website if you can put it in the cart, item is in stock. Went right to checkout. Just need to put in my payment info. Maybe a group buy???
1651597366553.png

Anybody have any experience with usa-reloads? They are a online warehouse only shop. Claim to have real BP in stock. Minimum order is $160.00 and only accept payment through Zelle or Cash App.
Please advise
You need to read this thread from this very web site - BEWARE! I got ripped off

Turn your SCAM Radar on.

Just to play along with them I added one million pounds of OE to the cart on their website. And according to their website if you can put it in the cart, item is in stock. Went right to checkout. Just need to put in my payment info. Maybe a group buy???
View attachment 137622
Wish I'd thought of that --Good One!!

For people in the Phoenix area there is a Schuetzen distributor in Laveen. He doesn’t show if he has stock or not online, but is responsive to e-mail. I don’t think he ships. Thunderbird Cartridge Company Inc.

It is likely a scam. Failure to display the Powder Brands and grades,, with at least some, not available
means the Company is not doing real business in today's business supply climate. Trust the
old standbys -if needed get on a list and wait. Also, product integrity counts. If you are paying for
high quality you do not want containers filled with reenactor grade powder. (ie pay for Swiss get Diamondback).

Latest posts

Back