• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

BP Range Cart Plans

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee thunder

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I was watching an Outdoor Channel show on BP. Saw a few shooters using carts to move guns and shooting supplies around the range. I am looking for plans to build a cart like this....thinking about a two wheeled dolly with shooting box and rack for 3-4 rifles. Any ideas are appreciated.

Bakeoven Bill said:
Cowboy shooters use 'em alot with alot of variations. Here's a link to plans for some of 'em.

Gun Cart Plans

Thanks Bill!

Those are great.

I currently use a hideous creature of a cart I built out of an old luggage cart. I built a platform on it, beefed up the axles and installed lawn mower wheels, and built a longer handle. I have bungee cords on it to strap on my rifle case and shooting boxes...etc.

It's ugly but it works.

HD

Don't know don't have one yet. Maybe it is the nature of the beast. My personal feeling on most carts is: I don't like walking behind or infront of a cart carrying guns with the barrels pointing in my direction. I haven't seen one yet with the barrels pointing toward the ground but just think it would be a safer way to transport guns.
The above is just my thoughts on carts. I do hope to get one someday but it won't point the barrels at my head when I'm pushing it.
Fox :thumbsup:

I have used an old golf cart, heck even a new one is not that expensive. But, it seems as if every garage sale has one. The bigger the wheels the better.

The BIG problem with buying a used Golf Cart is all of the work it takes to unwrap all of those drivers and irons that were twisted around them. :rotf:

Back