• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Boston here. Count me in.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob, Welcome to the Forum!

This forum is the best place to learn about Traditional Muzzleloaders and BP shooting. We also cover all the other aspects that go along with it.

Do not know if you already own a muzzleloader or not? Either way, about any Traditional muzzleloader you could think of is more than likely covered in fine detail right here!

Our members consist of a bunch of great folks that span from every state in our great nation. We also have members from other countries as well. The majority of our members have decades of knowledge and experience. They would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. We would also be delighted to hear what you have to say as well!

Our forum is a lively place with new topics being created on a daily basis. There is always something different every time you visit.

We also have a Search feature, which is located at the top of the forums pages. It is a great tool to utilize for research or for looking up something specific.

The learning opportunities here are endless. I guarantee you will learn alot every time you visit this forum. I learn something new on a daily basis!

You've come to the right place and we're glad that you've decided to join us.

Advice is always free, and we have some of the very best to help you out when asked. Again, If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask our fine member's. They will steer you in the right direction!

Welcome Aboard my friend! We hope to hear from you in the very near future.

Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Back