• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Bore brush?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hanger

40 Cal
Reaction score
Has anyone seen these before? Found at a estate sale.

Attachments

• FC0236B7-17D9-48BF-B04D-D7C10F584DB9.jpeg
    FC0236B7-17D9-48BF-B04D-D7C10F584DB9.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 2
I remember the Fuller Brush guy coming around about 50 or 60 years ago. Mostly sold cleaning stuff.

In the 1950's women would host house parties featuring Fuller Brush products , and dealers. I was a kid , and can remember coffee , with deserts ,and ice cream , served at the events. Mom used their products, and I was glad for the , all you could eat , deserts.

In the 1950's women would host house parties featuring Fuller Brush products , and dealers. I was a kid , and can remember coffee , with deserts ,and ice cream , served at the events. Mom used their products, and I was glad for the , all you could eat , deserts.
ooh! I always loved those little "ham spread" sandwich thing's! Couldn't get enough,,
Maybe that's why I was always banished to "Go outside and play"!
:dunno:

U.S. military or naval surplus bore brushes for 20mm anti-aircraft guns, WW2 issue. They used to be quite common and sold for about 1/2 dollar per package of five. .30 and .50 caliber brushes were 5 to 10 cents a piece. Fuller was just one of several manufacturers/contractors on contract to the government and they stayed in military service and storage until just a few years ago and still can be found in National Guard supply.

Back