• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Boones Trace Muzzleloading Club Fun Shoot.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seldom participate in match shooting or shooting contests. Recently, I broke my own rules and attended such an event at the Boones Trace Muzzleloading Club in KY and the cameras went with me. Below are the highlights of the fun. Enjoy:

Attachments

• 62E0BE10-35C1-4B1C-8A69-260899DCD65A.jpeg
    62E0BE10-35C1-4B1C-8A69-260899DCD65A.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 19
great video loved the format. first I'll look for a shoot ,second find and buy a flintlock. I'm intrigued by a flintlock my uncle and cousins used to be regulars at friendship. I just got my first cap cva and I'm hooked

great video loved the format. first I'll look for a shoot ,second find and buy a flintlock. I'm intrigued by a flintlock my uncle and cousins used to be regulars at friendship. I just got my first cap cva and I'm hooked
Yep, you're hooked, I can see! I love it.
Once you start shooting a flintlock, you will start leaving all your modern guns at home!
Maybe I'll see you at Friendship in June.

Hooked.jpg

Thanks my friend. I'm posting one this Sunday & the next one will be 3 weeks later.
I won't post videos while on the road. I want to be home to do that.
We will be in Missouri the last 2 weekends of this month hopefully filming the fun to put together 3-4 videos of the trip over there after I get home.
Mrs BPMS & I are really looking forward to going over there. We will be shooting with some BP friends in southern Missouri and also attending the Hawken Classic.
Be sure to drop by the Gemmer Muzzle Loading Gun Club Information tent. I'll be there. I'll be looking for you and your selfie stick.

Great video looks like a bunch of fun. Enjoy all of your videos, the other night I got on a roll and watched like 10 in a row. Good stuff! đź‘Ť

Going to Missouri soon to put 2 separate videos events on film.
Hopefully..I can get 3-4 different videos of the shooting & the rendezvous world.
More fun ones coming soon. Thanks for watching them...

Latest posts

Back