• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Boones Trace Muzzleloading Club Fun Shoot.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great vid, Mark . . . .

Looks like everyone had a good time!

I enjoyed it especially the part when the young guy shot the flintlock with the hair trigger! And yea the fella with the bibs reminded me of Sergeant York.

I seldom participate in match shooting or shooting contests. Recently, I broke my own rules and attended such an event at the Boones Trace Muzzleloading Club in KY and the cameras went with me. Below are the highlights of the fun. Enjoy:

Would you provide info about this group. I am in Lexington and new to muzzle loading. Thanks

Would you provide info about this group. I am in Lexington and new to muzzle loading. Thanks
Yes sir...They would love to have you come to their matches.
Its a pretty laid back group, especially with helping any beginners.
Here is where they post the info:
email:

[email protected]

FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/blackpowderclub
Next event is vintage trap shoot in May:
I'll probably attend that one too...

Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 8.22.26 PM.png

Always look forward to Sunday for more maniac stories.
Thanks my friend. I'm posting one this Sunday & the next one will be 3 weeks later.
I won't post videos while on the road. I want to be home to do that.
We will be in Missouri the last 2 weekends of this month hopefully filming the fun to put together 3-4 videos of the trip over there after I get home.
Mrs BPMS & I are really looking forward to going over there. We will be shooting with some BP friends in southern Missouri and also attending the Hawken Classic.

Hey @B P Maniac Shooter, what day(s) will you be at the Hawken Classic? I'll be there and would like to meet ya.
-Justin
I will be there on the Saturday for sure.....probably the Friday too.
I should be easy to find. I'll have the camera on a selfie stick shooting video.
Please stop me if you see me. Love to meet you too.

Back