Boones Trace ( KY ) Muzzleloading Club's Final Shoot for 2021 Fun....

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Reaction score
Recently, I attended the Boone's Trace Muzzleloading Club's final shoot for 2021. This charter club ( in SE Kentucky ) of the NMLRA held a fun rifle gong shoot and after lunch a trap shoot. Several members of the Wildlife Women showed up to shoot with us. During the afternoon, the club shooters allowed all of us that didn't bring smoothbores to try their different guns at clays. I LOVED shooting with this club and will definitely visit them again in 2022. Enjoy:

Banjoman

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Another good un!!

What was the distance of the closest targets in the first shooting scenes?

Thanks for posting!

Fifty Four

32 Cal
Reaction score
I especially enjoy all your visit videos to clubs and to people's homes. In addition to showing just how much fun muzzleloading is, they really give a great insight into the types of folks involved in this sport/hobby.

BigAl52

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Another great video Mark. Looks like it was tons of fun. The new Figet spinners first outing on the hat

Reaction score
Another good un!!

What was the distance of the closest targets in the first shooting scenes?

Thanks for posting!
The gongs were 25, 50, 75, 100 and 130 yards out. You could shoot them off hand, off the bench or using a shooting stick. Any combo you wanted to try. I tried all 3 of them ....just for kicks, giggles & grins.

Reaction score
I especially enjoy all your visit videos to clubs and to people's homes. In addition to showing just how much fun muzzleloading is, they really give a great insight into the types of folks involved in this sport/hobby.
Thank you........I've found out the ML community has the nicest folks around. I've been shooting with clubs in TX, PA & other places too...everyone has treated Mrs. BPMS & I like long lost friends. I'm planning trips to other states to shoot with clubs in 2022. I cannot wait!
Anyway, we left our smoothbores at home. No problem they said....We shot trap all afternoon at this event using THEIR guns. That's hospitality at its best.

cliff lee

50 cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Its great Mark the way you come across in all the videos is a treat ,In such a friendly manner of yours and the way you infect all others around you with it to the pleasure is all ours .Keep these fine Videos coming .O and i love your Hat .Cheers from Australia.

Reaction score
Its great Mark the way you come across in all the videos is a treat ,In such a friendly manner of yours and the way you infect all others around you with it to the pleasure is all ours .Keep these fine Videos coming .O and i love your Hat .Cheers from Australia.
Thanks my friend.....I absolutely LOVE shooting with others, it is an addiction of mine....LOL