• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Book: Thoughts on the Kentucky Rifle in its Golden Age

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaskagrizz49

40 Cal
Reaction score
Here is a like new copy (with protective jacket) of the must have reference book “Thoughts on the Kentucky Rifle in its Golden Age” by Joe Kindig Jr.. This wonderful book is over 600 pages with a 47 page color section. For anyone serious about muzzleloading and the building of detail correct replicas, this book is considered by many to be the Bible. In annotated third edition with not a smudge, rip or tear to be found. Paid $125 and glad to have it, I’ll let it go for $85 shipping included anywhere in the continental US.

C9BDA05B-5FAB-49A7-8C08-83DEB6E62872.jpeg

Again you have it placed on 2 different forums, where is it sold and to whom???????????

I’m sorry, I forgot to mark this post as sold...thanks for bringing it to my attention.

For those who might purchase from him in the future, it was a pleasure to buy from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back