• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Book: "Confederate Bowie Knives" by Jack Melton, Josh Phillips & John Sexton signed 2012

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking to trade for this Book, "Confederate Bowie Knives by Jack Melton, Josh Phillips & John Sexton signed 2012", Hard Cover would Be Nice,
I can trade ,
The powder Flask Book By Ray Riling
First Addition 1953, 495 pages

if you need some pics I can provide them, if your interested in Purchasing the Powder Flask Book , 65.50 delivered USPS Priority IMsurance is 5.00 added to the price,

if you dont care for this book, I can Offer,

Thoughts On The Kentucky Rifle In It's Golden Age, By George Shumway, 1960 First Printing Hard Cover ,Dark Blue Cloth with Gold Leaf lettering, No Dust Cover,

Trading for this book I would also want in the Trade this book,

Confederate Bowie Knives of the Georgia State Arsenal by: Josh Phillips

1620759939831.png

1620760930696.png

Attachments

• 1620759938309.png
    1620759938309.png
    1,010 KB · Views: 53
Back