• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Boiled linseed oil

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heres a gallon of boiled linseed oil. There might be a little bit out of it but not much. You pay shipping charges and its yours. It probably can only go by ground transportation. Id need your zipcode to know the rate. image.jpg

Id have never guessed someone would want it empty but yes thats an option too. Altho, Id need to find some container to put the oil into and mark it. I have a couple smaller pints and quarts of linseed oil also, but theyre partially full only. At any rate, theyre going to be headed for our county landfill really soon. They take paints, chemicals, etc. and put them on a shelf for people to take and use. I just want to free up shelf space here.

I still use boiled linseed oil for all my yard wood handled implements

I warm it up which things it and brush it on until it's all soaked in good

Takes quite some time before you can stop handling the wood without gloves

It's good stuff

On EBay that can empty is for sale for $29+

I think yours looks better

it's worth three times that if you used it on a muzzleloader, maybe more if you start high in your asking price

🤔

Im just interested in getting my shop cleaned up for now. I just put it in a box with some paint etc. for a little trip tomorrow morning. I’ll keep one of the pints around.

Back