• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bob Hoyt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make it easy for him. Try sending a letter. Format it so he can answer the questions on your paper. Include a SASE. He appreciates respect for his time.

He is swamped with work. He does not sit around waiting for the phone to ring. He appears to have an old school phone with a wire attached to the wall.

Robert Hoyt

2379 Mount Hope Road

Fairfield, PA 17320

I have been trying since February, never in the morning because didn’t want to be to early not knowing time zones. I’m in Missouri but I will try again
Thanks Dennis

I could be wrong but I imagine he does not sleep in the shop. There is no too early, I'd start calling around 7:00 AM east coast time. IF he is there you may catch him between calls. Once he is in the shop he will not answer.

The best way to have a barrel done by Bobby is just to send it to him with an enclosed letter of what you want to be done.
When he receives it he'll call you to verify and particulars. Heck, I just had an original barrel rebored and I got it back and hadn't even paid the man, a very professional and trusting person.

Has anyone dropped off a barrel to his shop? Just wondering if he accepts drop-offs as I'm in his vicinity (Gettysburg) on a regular basis.

Latest posts

Back