• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Blackpowder Shooter from Bavaria

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guten tag und herzlich willkommen from Texas!
My family has visited Germany twice, and the country is beautiful, and the people are very friendly.
Our last visit was to the 2019 Christmas Markets - we went all over the country, and to Brussels, too.
We kept our glühwein mugs, and I use them daily.
Share your blackpowder knowledge with us, and we will share ours with you!
And show us photos of your guns and your shooting range.
And the mountains, and anything else interesting. We love photos.

Welcome from Australia mate. New here myself…
And Welcome to Johnny, too!
Aussie are on here all the time, and some of them are right intelligent. :ghostly:

And look for the Aussie Humour Thread, too.
Buckshot Bear posts photos of the painted water towers that y'all have, and they're wonderful!
Wallaby Jack is another fellow to watch for.
You should be able to find a whole lot of interesting stuff here.
Again, Welcome from Texas!

Wo kommen Sie her? Ich lebte in stuttgart in dem 1970s.

Welcome from the west coast of the U.S.

Entschuldigen Sie bita, mein Deutsch, ist nicht gut und ich bin alt

Dear Forum,
I´m a new Member in the Forum comming from Bavaria Germany.
I´m interested in historical blackpowder shooting with european and US historical guns.

Regards

LupusCollis
Welcome! Where in Bavaria are you located?

Back