• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Blackpowder Kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevew

40 Cal
Reaction score
Up for sale is some of my black powder gear. I'm selling all this as 1 lot. $500.00 obo.
Kit consists of,
C.S. Barker bag with a C.J. Wilde woven strap with leather strap on each end.
Bag measures 7.5x9.5 with sewn in gusset for extra room
Curt Lyles knife and sheath also a second knife made from an old file.
Ken Netting pan prime, brass
Nice primitive style horn with leather strap.
40 grain powder measure made from antler
1 can Frontiers anti rust and patch lube infused with 100% bear oil
1 ounce bottle of pure bear grease
2 ounce bottle of pure bear oil
New flintlock flush kit
Book by Charles Hanson Jr. Hawken Rifle and its place in history.

Attachments

• IMG_1100 (1).JPG
    IMG_1100 (1).JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 127
You second picture didn't come through. Don't forget the photo with one of the items and a card with your screen name and the date of the photo, thanks.

It's a 3 second long video file. Just click on the name and it opens. Nice picture of a good looking bag and goodies.

The large knife looks like one made by the Old File Knife Company in the 40's and 50's. Out of business now, but they made some good knives. I have one exactly like in the picture I use in the kitchen.

It's a 3 second long video file. Just click on the name and it opens. Nice picture of a good looking bag and goodies.

The large knife looks like one made by the Old File Knife Company in the 40's and 50's. Out of business now, but they made some good knives. I have one exactly like in the picture I use in the kitchen.
Don’t see video. This is what appears on my phone when I go to the link.
1649444559545.png

Don’t see video. This is what appears on my phone when I go to the link. (snip big square gray thing)
I'm on a laptop. This is what I see, except the original picture is undistorted. I had to go through a couple steps to download and upload this shot, and the picture suffers for it.

Attachments

• snapshot.jpg
    snapshot.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 66
I'm on a laptop. This is what I see, except the original picture is undistorted. I had to go through a couple steps to download and upload this shot, and the picture suffers for it.
Ok. My post was more of an FYI that the video wasn’t viewable on my iPhone, don’t know about others or if it will come through on my iPad. A lot of folks use their phone for internet access and you might be excluding potential buyers. I typically only use my laptop for spreadsheets, photo editing and CAD. I may check if your video comes through next time I’m on my laptop.

Sorry gentlemen, nit real versed in posting pics. Hope this helps. I would take $400,00 plus shipping.
Thanks,
Steve

Attachments

• IMG_1498.MOV
    5.9 MB

Latest posts

Back