• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Black Powder TV

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't understand CAP & BALL, guy, his accent is to hard to hear what he is saying. I have to keep rewinding it to figure out what he is saying. that being said, he is a great BP. shooter. I also like his HISTORICAL CHANNEL. you can learn a lot from him.
Click on the settings icon, we can slow down a video , might help us until we get the hang of the accent.

thank's so much, for the come back. I will try it if I can figure out how to do it? slow the video down, never done it before.

First and foremost Brenton a welcome to the family!!! Waiting on that first rifle is indeed a hard wait but will so be worth it. When it comes please be sure to share pics!

The National Muzzleloading Rifle Association has some good videos and podcasts as well.
And if you haven't been there during one of it's shoots by all means take it in. Membership is very reasonable plus you get a great magazine every month!
Heck yes! I can’t wait!
I’m going to attend a meet not too far from me in October. I’m a big fan of gun photography and will for sure document that meet and my rifle when it’s in my paws. Make no mistake!!

Back