• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

BLACK POWDER TV GIVEAWAY! WANT HALF OFF A HIGH END KIT?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in! 3984

Hey Mike, put your number in the video comments. Click the video above and you’ll see where it says YouTube at the bottom of the screen. Click that and it’ll take you to YouTube. You’ll see all the comments under the video. Put your number in there. :thumb:

Hit the thumbs up, but don't see a bell. Must have done someth

I'am in 0333

Hey Square, yea, I guess they moved the bell in the last update. It’s in the subscribe button now I think. Anyway, click the video above and hit the “YouTube” on the bottom. That’ll take you to YouTube and you can put your number in the comments below the video.

How about a knife from one of our builders here or maybe a shooting bag from one of our craftsmen here? They could be cool prizes.
By the way, I've been watching since last year and subscribed earlier this year. I do appreciate your content. Keep it coming. Your recent vid on pulling a pinned barrel was very useful to me.
Signed,
One Satisfied Viewer.

Agreed ............... :thumb:

I'm already a subscriber, so I reckon I'm in it to win it! I picked 1985, posted in the comments there.

Good of you for putting it on bud, thank you!

Last edited:
I wanna know what number the Maniac picked because if he wins Im gonna file a lawsuit to impeach that number machine you are usin Bob

I was thinking the whole way, “Please don’t let someone I know personally, or that people think I know, win”. I was also thinking as I was rolling the random number generator, “Please don’t let it hit 1776, because there’ll be a way 47 way tie...”.

In the end a guy won the grand prize who’d been dreaming of a Kibler, and second place, the Tim Crosby horn/bag set, went to a guy who had a BP rifle forever but hadn’t had horn since his broke years ago and who didn’t have a proper bag, so it seems fate intervened and made sure both those first two places went to someone deserving. I’m sure all the others did too, but the email strings between the two winners has been fun and humbling. Cool stuff.

Back