• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

BLACK POWDER TV GIVEAWAY! WANT HALF OFF A HIGH END KIT?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bob just wondering... What happens if multiple people pick the same number? I already noticed a couple people picked 1776 so how would that work? I decided to screenshot my # with the time and date to prove I picked my number first just in case!
Screenshot_20210115-173911.png

Hey Bob just wondering... What happens if multiple people pick the same number? I already noticed a couple people picked 1776 so how would that work? I decided to screenshot my # with the time and date to prove I picked my number first just in case!View attachment 58884

I PUT THE RULES IN THE DESCRIPTION BUT A TIE WILL BE BROKEN BY USING THE FIRST LETTER IN THE TIED FOLKS YOUTUBE HANDLE. CLOSEST TO 'A' WINS. IF THERE IS STILL A TIE IT WILL GO TO THE LAST LETTER IN THE TIED FOLKS YOUTUBE HANDLE.

Last edited:
I subscribed. I hit the bell. I hit the like. It says I have no name for this subscription. Very frustrating for us old guys.
Help me fix this. I know the winning number!

Just click on the bottom right of the video above on the "Youtube" logo and it will take you to YouTube, then look below the video as you're watching it and you'll see a line that reads "add a public comment.....", and on that line write your "I'm in!"and your pick.

I PUT THE RULES IN THE DESCRIPTION BUT A TIE WILL BE BROKEN BY USING THE FIRST LETTER IN THE TIED FOLKS YOUTUBE HANDLE. CLOSEST TO 'A' WINS. IF THERE IS STILL A TIE IT WILL GO TO THE LAST LETTER IN THE PERSON'S YOUTUBE HANDLE.
Ok thanks! I guess I didn't scroll down all the way when I read the rules.

Well, I clicked on subscribe and it said I subscribed. Don't know how I could have subscribed unless they knew who I was?????
I've tried password recovery it says this email is in use. Duh. I tried password recovery...nothing.

Ripped out my whole subscription as it had me going in circles. Started from scratch, but I got it! ;)
Computers!:mad:

Last edited:
Well, I clicked on subscribe and it said I subscribed. Don't know how I could have subscribed unless they knew who I was?????
I've tried password recovery it says this email is in use. Duh. I tried password recovery...nothing.

Well, since you're a hornmaker, and I like hornmakers, dont worry about it. Just post a comment with "I'm' in" and your number pick. If you think about it also, say "Hey it's Ames from the forum" and I'll see your comment.

Back