• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

BLACK POWDER TV GIVEAWAY! WANT HALF OFF A HIGH END KIT?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob McBride

54 Cal.
Reaction score
So, since I started BPTV one year ago yesterday and am close to hitting 5k subscribers, which is pretty darn good for a single year, I thought I'd do a big 5k subscriber giveaway. At this point the prize is BPTV will pay half your bill at Kibler's, Pecotonica, Chamber's, TOTW, or other muzzle loading site up to $600. That number may go up as we move along! (Which is half off or more on a nice kit!) There will be 2nd-10th place prizes as well. So far they will be a custom made knife and small priming horns or similar. Give me some suggestions for those prizes in the comments below! Must be subscribed to enter, that's all!

Last edited:
How about a knife from one of our builders here or maybe a shooting bag from one of our craftsmen here? They could be cool prizes.
By the way, I've been watching since last year and subscribed earlier this year. I do appreciate your content. Keep it coming. Your recent vid on pulling a pinned barrel was very useful to me.
Signed,
One Satisfied Viewer.

How about a knife from one of our builders here or maybe a shooting bag from one of our craftsmen here? They could be cool prizes.
By the way, I've been watching since last year and subscribed earlier this year. I do appreciate your content. Keep it coming. Your recent vid on pulling a pinned barrel was very useful to me.
Signed,
One Satisfied Viewer.

A fabulous knife maker who hangs out over on ALR contacted me yesterday and contributed a knife to the cause.... As of now it's to be the Second Place prize. Jerry Rice at ALR is making me as many priming horns as he can(4-5) that I show in the above video for some of the prizes).

Last edited:
I cant find how much a subscription is. Not a you tuber.........yet.
Just building horns. Less techno fear.

Ames, log into youtube.com, register an account, then as Daryl says, put BLACK POWDER TV in the search bar and pull up one of my videos and you'll see a subscribe button near the screen. Hit it and you're subscribed. Also hit the little bell icon and select to be notified whenever a video posts so you don't miss the giveaway video. No fees, no cost. I'll put up a video when I reach 4,900 subscribers (you can see how many subscribers I have by looking next to the channel name) and the video will tell you how to put in your chance to win. It'll probably be just posting a comment with a number between 1-5000 or something. I'll draw for 1-10th place. Easy.

I was hoping for one of those Bob McBride hats for a prize. But I see that must be one of a kind. Nice to see more of these BP TV channels as it promotes the sport which I hope lives on even after I find the dirt.

How about a free 1 year membership to the NMLRA, or Black Powder TV swag (Hat, T shirt, hoodie), or a range rod, or you could give away one of those rifles you got hanging in the wall!

Anyway congratulations and I'll be watching!

Look at that. The old guy figured out how to subscribe. Thanks, guys!

Considering building a horn for donation if you think it would help out.

Thanks Ames! If you decide to contribute a horn the crowd will go absolutely wild! :thumb: Let me know via PM here or at [email protected]. No pressure for sure but it would definitely be appreciated by the lucky BP shooter who got to take it home!

Last edited:
Thanks fellers. I’m happy to be able to offer this giveaway to my fellow BP enthusiasts. Here’s hoping the half off prize goes to a feller who wouldn’t otherwise be able to get his hands on a Kibler or similar gun.

Back