• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Black Powder Supplies In Canada

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to the Monroe WA. show this coming weekend and need to find out if I can bring lead ball across the border. I know powder is a no go but not sure about lead.
Lead should be no problem. Check with Customs, but I think you are allowed to bring in about 5 kilos of powder. You have to pay duty, of course if you are over your $ limit. Have fun at Monroe!

It's actually 8 kg. The problem is that you need an American export permit to take it out of US. I wouldnt want to be caught in the US in possession of an explosive without being a citizen.

I'm going to the Monroe WA. show this coming weekend and need to find out if I can bring lead ball across the border. I know powder is a no go but not sure about lead.
Yes you can bring ball back over the border no issues. You can bring powder back at 8#s as well but they can not sell it at the Monroe event due to restriction by County Fair Admin. Always declare everything.

Back