• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Black Powder Rifle .50

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think this rifle is stocked in cherry, not exactly sure. This rifle came with some other guns I was buying. I have never shot it
Has Green Mountain .50 barrel, L&R percussion lock, Davis double triggers, rear adjustable sight. Bore is a mirror, and rifle
is in good shape. You have to set the rear trigger in order to cock the rifle. Barrel is 41.75" long, overall length is 58", lop is just under 14"
750.00 plus shipping

IMG_2344.JPG
IMG_2346.JPG
IMG_2345.JPG
IMG_2347.JPG
IMG_2348.JPG
IMG_2349.JPG
IMG_2351.JPG
IMG_2352.JPG
IMG_2353.JPG
IMG_2354.JPG

I think this rifle is stocked in cherry, not exactly sure. This rifle came with some other guns I was buying. I have never shot it
Has Green Mountain .50 barrel, L&R percussion lock, Davis double triggers, rear adjustable sight. Bore is a mirror, and rifle
is in good shape. You have to set the rear trigger in order to cock the rifle. Barrel is 41.75" long, overall length is 58", lop is just under 14"
750.00 plus shipping

View attachment 65507View attachment 65508View attachment 65509View attachment 65510View attachment 65511View attachment 65513View attachment 65514View attachment 65515View attachment 65517View attachment 65518
That's a beaut

I decided to shoot this rifle yesterday to try it out.

The sights suck and need replaced however I want to check for grouping

First go 25 yds, .490 ball with denim .20 patch, 60 grains of fff, from bench

IMG_2455.JPG

After some sight adjustment, and the flyer is just me. This rifle has great potential, and super fast ignition. I ran it out to 100yds, and last two shots were in the black.

Like I said this rifle needs the sight replaced, but dang will it shoot! It will out shoot a rifle I payed nearly 2k for

IMG_2454.JPG

Actually the rear sight is fine, but the front sight was taken down to far! I compensated for that by just bending it up. Somebody didn't know what they were doing and took of way to much off the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back