• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Black Powder clean up ??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I still had it. It didn't follow me up when we moved and I think it even still had a little lube in it. Haven't seen one like it since.
Dang!! That's definitely a man cave decoration "par excellaunce" !

70% Isopropyl alcohol followed with a good oil after the alcohol has evaporated is simple and has worked for me for years.
Keep the alcohol off the stock wood. Over time, it will fade the finish.
Don’t forget to wipe down the ramrod.
Ballistol diluted down to about one part Ballistol to 6 parts Ballistol is good too.

Do you clean guns for a living? I can see your business card now...........................Have Hoppe's...... Will Clean

:ghostly: Cleaning guns for a living is on par with washing dishes for a living. I like to eat (too much) just like I enjoy shooting, but constant cleaning? :doh:

Back