• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Black powder available

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a dealer in Columbia, Tennessee where I get my powder! They carry goex and shutzen at around $30 a can! They will not ship it but if anyone needs some, I can get an exact price on what they have and ship it to you , when I pick up powder for myself ! They usually have caps instock also !

I ordered several pounds from Graf & Son over a year ago and can't say enough good things about the company. Really great people to deal with.
They are as you say. Maybe a no no but yesterday they notified me they have 44-40 brass in stock and at very reasonable price. Since I fill them with BP I figured I mention for others. For me it has been a very difficult case to obtain. Upon receipt I will have enough to last me a while. $35 for bag of STARLINE.

There is a dealer in Columbia, Tennessee where I get my powder! They carry goex and shutzen at around $30 a can! They will not ship it but if anyone needs some, I can get an exact price on what they have and ship it to you , when I pick up powder for myself ! They usually have caps instock also !

You can't ship powder and caps USPS and cannot ship via UPS or FedEx without hazmat certs and a contract with the carrier. It's also illegal to sell powder and caps without an explosives license. A generous offer of help but you would be better off forgetting it.

Back