Black powder available

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Reaction score
I stop there every few weeks. No B.S. If they say they have something, they are looking at it right at that moment. Been going to Graf's over 60 years. Bob's passed, but the people who work there know their stuff. They sell a lot of stuff and always have.

webb116054

32 Cal
Reaction score
There is a dealer in Columbia, Tennessee where I get my powder! They carry goex and shutzen at around $30 a can! They will not ship it but if anyone needs some, I can get an exact price on what they have and ship it to you , when I pick up powder for myself ! They usually have caps instock also !

Reaction score
I ordered several pounds from Graf & Son over a year ago and can't say enough good things about the company. Really great people to deal with.
They are as you say. Maybe a no no but yesterday they notified me they have 44-40 brass in stock and at very reasonable price. Since I fill them with BP I figured I mention for others. For me it has been a very difficult case to obtain. Upon receipt I will have enough to last me a while. $35 for bag of STARLINE.

Reaction score
There is a dealer in Columbia, Tennessee where I get my powder! They carry goex and shutzen at around $30 a can! They will not ship it but if anyone needs some, I can get an exact price on what they have and ship it to you , when I pick up powder for myself ! They usually have caps instock also !

You can't ship powder and caps USPS and cannot ship via UPS or FedEx without hazmat certs and a contract with the carrier. It's also illegal to sell powder and caps without an explosives license. A generous offer of help but you would be better off forgetting it.