• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Black Powder at Friendship (?)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaman

40 Cal
Reaction score
Recovering from Chemo has put a real dent in my schedule this summer. The road trip to secure some 3F black powder never came off.

It's getting on towards the NMLRA shoot at Friendship in a few weeks. I'm hoping to go to it the first weekend. I have not been in over 30 years. Will there be black power on sale at the event? I can't remember; it's been so long.

Call and ask. They will be glad to answer your questions. They open at 8am on Monday. (812) 667-5131 www.nmlra.org
I did just that. It looks like doing it at the door is going to be the easiest.
#2 son and I are both going to the event, both getting memberships and loading up. He just discovered the world of flintlock squirrel-getters.

Thanks all!

Enjoy your time at the event. I think I am selling powder on Tuesday afternoon. Introduce yourself if you buy power then.

Fleener

Seeing you are in Kentucky if you ever go through Bardstown stop at Kentucky Gun Company they sell black powder over the counter. Swiss and Schutzen in 2F and 3F. I just got Schutzen for $22.99 lb Swiss was $31.99. Their web site lists what is in stock in the ammo reloading section.

Back