• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Bit the ball

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am sure you will have fun with your new cannon. Have a 58 cal. artillery cannon that I built and use 45 gr. of 3f for the load. Shoots .590 lead ball. Yours is even bigger and should sound off very nice. Always interested in seeing them fire so please get back with pictures if you are able. Without pictures it never happened. There are some utube videos on the internet of that cannon. Good luck Mate.

I was surfing the web. One place said Old South Firearms was back ordered. Another said they had one. I called and they were closed on Mondays but someone answered the phone. Sure enough they had one and it was sent out the same day. Made my day.

Back