• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Bison Winter Hat For Sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffalo Bones

32 Cal.
Reaction score
New and unused. Hand stitched of prime winter bison robe. Short tooling leather brim. 7 5/8 size but, could be altered.
$85.00 with free shipping.

Attachments

• 100_6118[1].JPG
    100_6118[1].JPG
    721 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_6119[1].JPG
    100_6119[1].JPG
    773.9 KB · Views: 0
What would have to be done to alter it. It would be too big for me as is.

New and unused. Hand stitched of prime winter bison robe. Short tooling leather brim. 7 5/8 size but, could be altered.
$85.00 with free shipping.
I'll take it as is. I live just a few miles from the NC outer banks. Not very cold here generaly. But the COOL factor got me. Send address and will get a postal MO out in tommorrows mail. Regards, Jaeger

I make the hats myself. If I have a head measurement I will take care of it before it is sent out.

What would have to be done to alter it. It would be too big for me as is.
My hat is spoken for. I am in the process of making another almost identical. I could size it for you when the current deal goes through and I can list another hat. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back