• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Due to lack of interest this Birdseye Maple scalper is withdrawn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

Here we go again I’m listing this one a second time. They say the second times a charm, let’s see? Here’s a beautiful Scalping knife with a Birdseye Maple handle. The price is $170.00 s&h with insurance.

The knife is 9.25” (9-1/4”) long. It has a 5-5/8” long by 1-1/4” wide 3/32” thick 1095 Carbon Steel blade. This knife is surgical scalpel sharp!

The handle slabs are Birdseye Maple. They’ve been treated to give maximum eye appeal. They’re held on with (6) 1/16” Solid Brass pins.

The sheath has been “painted” in the Native American Parflech style. I’ve removed a bit of the color to give the sheath an aged look. The sheath is made of 6 oz. veg, tanned tooling leather. It has a 2-5/8” long belt or sash slot. It has 2 rows of stitching. The first is an X stitch all along the edge of the sheath. The second is a short line of saddle stitching along the inside edge of the belt slot. This short row of stitches helps strengthen the belt slot and keeps the welt tight. There is a welt to protect the stitches from the cutting edge. The sheath is signed and has my logo stamped on it.

This one will get you some looks at your next shoot, rendezvous, or just sitting in camp around the fire. This knife will put your persona right in the middle of the Fur Trade era, around 1700. The North American fur trade ran from about the 1600's to the 1800's. I'm sure I'll get flack over that statement.

If interested PM me.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Scalper with Parflech sheath 001.JPG
    Scalper with Parflech sheath 001.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 4
  • Scalper with Parflech sheath 002.JPG
    Scalper with Parflech sheath 002.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Scalper with Parflech sheath 003.JPG
    Scalper with Parflech sheath 003.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Scalper with Parflech sheath 004.JPG
    Scalper with Parflech sheath 004.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Scalper with Parflech sheath 005.JPG
    Scalper with Parflech sheath 005.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Scalper with Parflech sheath 006.JPG
    Scalper with Parflech sheath 006.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 0
  • Scalper with Parflech sheath 007.JPG
    Scalper with Parflech sheath 007.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Scalper with Parflech sheath 008.JPG
    Scalper with Parflech sheath 008.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Birdseye Maple signature card 7-20-2022 001.JPG
    Birdseye Maple signature card 7-20-2022 001.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 0
Howdy folks:
Due to lack of interest, this knife is "withdrawn."However, if someone does have an interest it later, it will be here at my shop, PM me. I just don't want to spend time babysitting this listing.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back