• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Birds Eye Stocked Flintlock I Just Finished

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is a smaller Beck type rifle I finished up today. The components came from Pecatonica and started out from their Beck Boys kit. It is 36 caliber and has a 36" Rice 3/4" octagon barrel that Pecatonica turned down the front portion. Small Siler lock and mostly their brass components and a few of mine. The wood is very dense and was a joy to work.

BE1.jpg
BE2.jpg
BE3.jpg
BE4.jpg
BE5.jpg
BE6.jpg
BE7.jpg
BE8.jpg
BE9.jpg
BE10.jpg

Wow! Beautiful rifle. And, what a fantastic piece of wood. Only downside is that once the brass tarnishes and darkens a little you won't be able to put it down in the woods without loosing it.

Thanks again guys. I found this at Pecatonica. You have to ask for it and you might as well be sitting down when you get the quote. It is not cheap. The wood they have is limited in size and therefore you are limited in what build you can do.

Back