• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Bill Kennedy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dallased

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I just found your forum. Looks interesting to say the least. I currently come with hat in hand seeking some information. I have a chance to pick up a beautiful CVA kit flintlock pistol assembled by the late Bill Kennedy of Muncy, PA. Any ideas of the value of something like that. The workmanship is superb, but it is a kit and not something that Bill made from scratch. I live about 5 miles from where Bill lived but never got to meet him. Just real familiar with his reputation and skills from newspaper articles etc.

I have one of his ( not CVA ) flint smoothbore kits I bought from him 20 years or so ago when he was still able to work some. Looks to be very high quality parts. Still have not gotten around to doing anything with it yet. Have got to get started on it one of these days before I am dead and gone myself.

Back