• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Beware the “S N E K” Powder Measure

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sage advise colimer! Many times I’ve gone to far or messed up a project trying to make it better, lol. But the deed is done and think I’m finished with this one. I have made another though and not sure how far I’ll go with that one. Second one was much easier and faster to make now that I’ve figured out a few things.

9851DD88-A53B-4B28-A074-719B12FE3696.jpeg
0542E908-2CBE-4CFC-9C45-3C03C2B56D9D.jpeg
9FD86414-96B9-47A4-8C91-6BA9C181BA4A.jpeg

9830AA06-5832-4C34-9546-B42375967A93.jpeg

nice work but I so much liked the rustic antler look but it's your to work as you wish. So very sad you may never find another antler with that shape and grain A little is alot and sometimes alot is too much

Was looking through the antler bin today and came across some deer antler that had a unique flared bottom cut to it. I immediately saw a snake mouth staring back at me in my mind and this is what I had envisioned. I call him “Cottonmouth”. My wife thinks it’s creepy!

Beautiful! some small garnets (or equivilent stone) would finish that off perfectly!

Fantastic work!! I can just see the looks on other shooters faces when you pull that out to load up!!
Very nice!!

Back