• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Bethlehem Trading Post

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtErv

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I had a hard time finding real linen shirts of a cut that would suit my needs for an over shirt. Enter BTP

Called Saturday with some questions which were all answered courteously and professionally by the proprietor, ordered a modestly priced shirt, received it Wednseday. The same shirt goes for double on another site.

A pleasurable, sound transaction which I will certainly repeat.

I have two shirts from Bethlehem Trading Post. I wore one to an event today. They are great shirts - well-made, comfortable, and historically appropriate. I simply ordered one online, and it arrived without any problems. The second one was a Christmas present.

Bought a beautiful hand knit Monmouth cap from them about 5-6 years ago. Bought it extra big and fulled it - it's like a helmet! :haha:

Good quality and good prices. :thumbsup:

IMG_2785.jpg

Vinnie and family do a wonderful job. Besides the usual linen shirt I've picked up a woolen shirt and had a long sleeved gilet made by them as well. Socks, scarves, etc.; if I'm looking for an additional clothing item I can't make myself, BTP is my "go to" group.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time...be well.

snapper

'evening,

For those who have ordered shirts, especially on-line, I don't see any sizing options. Is it one size fits most? Or do they post only the items that they have available and it's best to call if you need a smaller size?

Thanks,
Calum

one size fits most. got one of theirs for a x mas gift several years ago, I wear it tucked in as a shirt under my weskit or out over everything as a work frock . really nice people

Back